Wednesday, December 31, 2025

My New Years goals

Well, as they say, this is going to be my year. Whatever that means. Every year is ours thanks to God, really. Lol.
But seriously, here are my goals for 2026:

-To be honest… I just love my snacks. What can I say? I love things that taste good. Unfortunately, I need to ease up a little because I want to lose a bit of weight. I’m always wanting to lose weight, even though I’m not overweight. I’m at a healthy weight, I just want to feel better in my body. So my first goal is to lose a little of my plump by eating better and moving more.

-I need to be more financially responsible. I’ll be real, I have a little credit card debt because I got one and no one explained how interest works. Lol. It’ll be okay though. Once I pay it off, I’m throwing that damn thing away.

-I want to have less screen time. I am absolutely addicted to my phone.
I’m starting my horse veterinary assistant program this year, which is huge and exciting.

So there you have it, my goals for 2026. 
Now tell me, what are your goals?

Also not really a goal but more of a wish, if I have the means to do so I would love to travel to England later this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me with pics

I like music :) Me. Hewwo! My name is Camiwwa! Dis is my hair This is me in a dress because im a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Lat...