Thursday, December 18, 2025

Bucket List

 A few things I want to complete by the time.my earthly life comes to a close. 


• Find a four leaf clover on St. Patrick's day

• Spend a night in jail

• Go mining in a real mine with miners (extra points if they are shirtless!)

•  Try escargot

• Get married and delete my existence from every corner of the internet 

• Have as many children as possible of course

• Swing from a vine like Tarzan and run around the woods barefoot 

• Hang out with the mayor

• Punch someone and be punched (preferably by another woman)

• Survive in the wild for one week

• Get my dad to wear a top hat to work 

• Get Salmonella 

• Be a suspect for a crime I didnt commit 

• Explore a ghost town

• Fit inside a beavers dam 

• Sit on a train 

• Be a good mother and put all my attention towards my children 

• Continue to follow the Lord

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry!

~Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me with pics

I like music :) Me. Hewwo! My name is Camiwwa! Dis is my hair This is me in a dress because im a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Lat...