Friday, December 26, 2025

Country or City?

When people find out where I am from, they often assume that I am more country. Now, I love nature, I love camping when I need a break from the rush of normal life. Its very beneficial for mental health as it can reset your brain and calm you down. I like sitting on warm rocks and sticking my feet in streams or laying in a bed of moss under a cedar tree while listening to the birds sing. I love Animals as well, I grew up raising pigs, Chickens and even goats for a while. I volunteered at a local Horse Barn when I was fourteen, so you would assume im more country. Yes, I will wear boots while cleaning horse stalls or working outside, but when its time to go out? I like looking nice and smelling good. 
I dont like country music at all, I think it sounds very cringe. I like some of the older stuff from John Denver, but the newer the song is, the more they lie about the way they live.

I dont care about trucks. I dont care about hunting or fishing, I just get my food at the grocery store. I think we can enjoy nature without looking like we roll around in it.

Now, my entire hometown is like that. Most of my friends are like that. I dont hate it but for some reason ive never been with it. Like yes, I loved raising my pigs, but after I was done feeding them I'd shower and play on my 3ds. Thats my other issue, if I end up with a cowboy he's going to expect me to be a man. Hes going to want me to be his mudding buddy and go fishing with him. Isn't that what his man friends are for? Why cant you just let me stay home and be a nerd? I like playing my instruments, I like reading, I like baking, I like sewing, I like painting, I like my videogames and movies. 

So am I more country or city? To be honest I think I enjoy parts of both. City people would consider me country, while country people claim I am more city like because of how I dress, my car, and my music taste. So I dont know. Im just a girl I suppose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me with pics

I like music :) Me. Hewwo! My name is Camiwwa! Dis is my hair This is me in a dress because im a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Lat...