Everyday Style
In the summer, I mostly live in knee-length denim shorts and graphic t-shirts. I like finding tees at thrift stores or vendor malls, places where you can get higher-quality shirts with character instead of fast fashion prints. I usually pair them with high-top Converse, matching the color to my shirt, or high-top Reeboks if I’m leaning into a more 80s look.
In spring and fall, I love layering:
-Hoodies
-Jackets
-Knit sweaters or cardigans
I usually wear these with high-waisted straight-leg jeans and Converse. If I want a bit more shape, I’ll wear Henley tops or scoop-neck shirts, since they add waist definition without feeling dressy.
Winter = Survival Mode
In winter, my style honestly takes a back seat to staying warm. I wear:
-Long johns under my jeans
-Big boots
-A sweatshirt and a heavy coat
-Gloves, a beanie, and a scarf
I don’t overthink it. I just want to be warm, and that’s okay.
Sunday / Church Style
On Sundays, I prefer fit-and-flare or wrap dresses that define my waist. I like dresses that hit at the knee or below, since I prefer dressing more modestly.
Accessories stay simple:
-Pearl earrings or gold hoops
-A delicate gold necklace
I don’t like high heels, boots, Mary Janes, or sandals. Ballet flats are my go-to dress shoes. In winter, I’ll add wool tights and a wool coat.
Swimwear
For swimwear, I stick to one-piece swimsuits with a sweetheart neckline and two shoulder straps (not halter styles). I prefer darker colors, since lighter ones tend to wash me out, especially because I stay fairly pale even in summer.
I am a soft autumn in my coloring, so the colors that flatter me best are:
Cream, beige, Chocolate brown, Navy, Sage,
Olive, Muted forest green, Pastel Blue, Burnt orange, Rose Gold, Mauve, Peachy Pink, plum
Peach pink and Gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment