Wednesday, December 17, 2025

I can never live alone



This post is from last November!

My family is on a side quest, they are currently traveling around American history sights because they love to learn, I had to work so I stayed home (Actually, the idea of having the entire house to myself sounded delicious). 

It started out strong. House was so clean that the neighbors had to shield their eyes as they drove by because it sparkled so brightly. Dog? Fed. Potatoes? Baked. Michael Jackson? Blasting. Me? Very content.

First issue. 
I ran out if my ADD drugs and I can't get anymore until I have another appointment, so I have been extremely scatterbrained. First, I turned the tub on and then got distracted because it was night and I could see all the stars so I then decided to go into a rabbit hole of research about constellations for 45 minutes until I walked back inside and heard water spilling down the stairs. I immediately stayed calm but also said some bad words as I scurried up the stairs and turned the tap off. Now the bathroom was flooded. (I cleaned it up, do not fret mom!)

Next day, I don't know how I did it but the deed was done. I had walked into a wall and busted my lip so bad that I had blood trailing down my chin <3

Day after that. Canker sore makes an appearance,  hurts to eat, sing, speak and cry. I brush my teeth, salty tears flow down my cheeks as I feel searing pain in my mouth. 

Today. Last night I took a bath to try and relax myself, this morning I woke up tragically deaf in one ear, you guessed it. My ear is full of water. I have tried every remedy to drain it, but to no avail. I need rubbing alcohol, but we are out and its Sunday (exodus 20:8) so I must wait until tomorrow to purchase. Until then, I will continue talking loudly because I'm not sure of my volume. 

I have come to the conclusion that I simply cannot live on my own for I am far too stupid. It is okay. I am a simpleton, I have accepted it. 

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me with pics

I like music :) Me. Hewwo! My name is Camiwwa! Dis is my hair This is me in a dress because im a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Lat...