Sunday, January 4, 2026

Timeline of my Celebrity Crushes

The first person on television I had a crush on was Peter Pan. I know he's not real but he was for me. I specifically remember loving his eyebrows. I was about six.
Around this age I was also in love with Frodo. I have no idea why. 

When I was eight, my siblings and I were super into Harry Potter. I was madly in love with the Weasley boys (except Percy. He has always bothered me to be honest.) Maybe I just love red hair? I dont know. 
After them, we began watching Sherlock when I was about nine. I loved John. (????) No idea why. I was horrified when I found out that not only was he married, he also cheated on his wife. I didnt know people did that before him!

I had a huge crush on this actor. I think I was just impressed by his blue eyes. I was about nine or ten.

Next up around age 12, Dan and Phil. I dont know if this was a crush or if I just wanted to be them. They seemed to live such a happy cozy nerdy life. They are gay btw.


I love Michael Jackson. I think more his music since he's kinda weird. I dont understand this one because im not attracted to people who aren't white, but I guess he eventually turned white in the end. Rip!

This guy from the X Files. I dont know either.


Gordon Ramsey. I dont know. He has an english accent and looks like hes been through something. 

Next up is Tho Von, hes the love of my life!
:) 


1 comment:

About me with pics

I like music :) Me. Hewwo! My name is Camiwwa! Dis is my hair This is me in a dress because im a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Lat...